We Offer Great Services for Kids!
September Special Events
Children's Literature Festival: Paws to read.
Saturday, September 22, 10:30-12:30 p.m.
The theme is “What’s Your Story?” and numerous activities for children and families include: reading to therapy pets from Be PAWSitive, writing cartoons and stories, and then a public presentation of work. Visiting authors include A.J. Jarrett, Ellen Rakatansky & Tom Crice, Sally Cragin (Llewellyn Worldwide), and guest pets. Light refreshments will be served.
Thursday, September 27, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
An interactive literacy group for young children and their parents. Ages 5 and up.
- 10:30 - 11:00 a.m.- Storytime with Ms. Jane. Sing and dance and hear some stories. For children of all ages.
- 6 - 7 p.m. Pokemon Game Night. Just drop in and play. All ages.
- 10:30 - 11:00 a.m. - Storytime with Ms. Jane. Shake your sillies out!
- 4:00 -4:45 p.m. - Afternoon crafts with Ms. June. Ages 5 and up
- 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Lego Club. All ages--just drop in!
- 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Game Day. Play video or board games. For ages 6 and up.
homework center--Monday through Thursday
- 3 - 5 p.m. - Homework Center. Do your homework at the library! The homework center provides students ages 6 and up with a safe and supportive environment for their studies. Computers, reference materials
andextra school supplies are available for students.
Family storytimes are every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
Each time, Ms. Jane will delight your preschooler with stories, songs, and movement. Come and "shake your sillies out!"
On the first Tuesday of every month, Mister Wally joins us with his guitar for more fun!
Tuesday Crafts with Ms. June
Time to get creative! Join our resident artist, Ms. June, to create fun things every Tuesday at 4 p.m. in the Youth Library. For ages 6-12, no registration required.